Monday, May 21, 2012

A Grudge.

It pisses me off that certain people in my life used to be there all the time (family) and would keep Eli when I needed them too and would offer to even when I didn't ask and now they don't even know who their grandson is or how much he has changed. In the bitterness of their jealousy, they shouldn't be punishing theirselves by not keeping him. In all honestly it has gotten to the point where they are most certainly bothering me but I have to keep telling myself they are the ones that are missing out. Eli is going to forget faces after a while and who's problem does that become? You text me now only when I need something and I do you the same. It's frustrating. I get tired of texting to no response constantly and checking on you for no reason because you can't type back. I'm about to be over it and over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment