Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Names.

I am getting baby fever. I am not sure if I am starting to feel old, if it is because I have so many people that had children around Eli's ago and they have already had even a second child? It is something though. I want another little one so so bad. Part of me would feel so selfish because I love Eli so so much and enjoy all his company and lovins and would hate to split up all the time I get to put into him. It shows too because he is so talkative and can identify so much for his age. But in the mean time I am going to share all the baby names I have set aside for if our second child is a boy or girl...whenever he or she may come along in the future. Hopefully sooner than later! :)

Names:
Boy
Reid
Henry
Keiron
Ethan
Ian
Harlan
Finnagan (Finn for short)
Shiloh (boy or girl <3)
Llam
Leo
and
Milo

Girl
Paisleigh
Emilyn
Adelyn
Ellie-Mae
Elsie
Ella Kate
Violet
Daylie
Nora
Luella
and
Meila (Meela)

I just need to go ahead and graduate from college and get into teaching art first...this has been my life-long dream! Once it is accomplished I hope we can buy a home and plan for a second, beautiful little child! <3

But in the mean time I am going to keep spoiling my Eli with presence and presents and much love!

-I love being a mommy so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment