Thursday, August 2, 2012

Appointments.

Well I finally made an appointment for my little boy's 2nd year checkup for August 31st!
Time sure is a-flying!
He weighted in at 22 lbs at 18 months so it will be nice to see what percentile he is in considering he is usually "underweight and tall."
I feel he will be shorter than usual thought because he doesn't seem (to me) like he has grown very much.
He is a lanky little fellow but so so precious, of course.
He is in a size four diaper
He has smaller feet too. He is in a size 5.5 shoe right now! <3

We also found him a perfect Dentist that is only a five minute drive from our apartment, now that we figured out an insurance situation. About time. I DO realize he was suppose to see a dentist almost a year ago but I guess we all do the best we can? How frustrating.

Well in less than a month (August 29th) our little toddler will be celebrating his second birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment