Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Putting my creativity to the test.


I think I am finally going to tie in my hobby, passion, future career, and one of my most favorite things all into a pass time procedure.
I think I am going to sell on Etsy.
I am very crafty and creative and I love decorating things, so why not?
It isn't like I can loose money from this.

So...what will I sale...what ideas am I going for?
Well I think I will create a Facebook linked to my email, and start the Etsy page to get me some extra cash.
With word of mouth, lots of new babies on the way, and lots of expecting mothers...
I just might get this started pretty quickly.

I want to start painting matching canvas art for little baby nurseries, AND
sale letters that match the crib sets, or to accent the babies' bedding!
It is something I could do and it would be extra little details to make a precious baby's
room just really "POP!"

If anyone would be interested or wants to help me spread the word, please feel free!!
I will be starting my Etsy website in later August.

Above, was the first and only nursery letters I have ever done, but the stripes were the same as in the bedding, and the ribbon around the letters was the baby's accent to the bedding! My best friend, the momma, loved them and they have had a lot of compliments.

ALSO, if you or anyone else you know would be interested please email me @ Tristen.webb@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment