Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Pictures!!!

Wanted to share some of Eli's Easter pictures from this year...(the professional ones.) My friend took them this year and last year. She is so talented and amazing! She also took our wedding pictures last year....her and her husband! I love all of their work and dedication! AND she loves my kiddo!

First:




Last year's Easter pictures!

And now enjoy these pictures....ones from this year! And there is such a huge difference in Eli's growth too. It makes me a bit sad and miss him being seven months old. Time really does fly and he is growing to be such a brilliant, handsome little boy.
















There are so many more, just wanted to share some of the cuter ones though.
Props and special thanks to Mrs. Samantha Williams!
And so blessed to have my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment