Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Individualism.

You know what ticks me off?
People trying to dress my kid and give him THEIR style.
First off, I am his mother.
I carried him for nine months and gave birth to him.
If anything I will choose his style until he is old enough to dress himself...
(around three or so.)
And people who try to influence his style really pees me off.
He is cute, dressed the way I choose.
I dress him in plaids, polos, stylish graphic tees, Kentucky merch, skateboarding brands, and nice/modern jeans.
Excuse me for not wanting my kid to wear overalls, camouflage, and look like a "little redneck."
It isn't happening.

It makes me so angry. Just because that's what you think he would look cute in...does not mean he will wear it, ever. Ugh!
If I am old enough to have a child, raise a child, and take care of a child, I am old enough to dress him too.
Thanks!









Regardless of other peoples' opinions....from my own concerns and my own thoughts of Eli's little style...
he is classy, handsome, well-dressed, and has his own baby "swag!"
^The little girl in one of these pictures even thought so.

So to all the people wanting my child to be a redneck wannabee...or hick....or cowboy...
SUCK IT! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment