Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Round Two.

This blog is dedicated to the life of being a mommy, a parent, and all about my son....but here again, I am taking time to write a blog about myself and another "personal problem" I am having.
This upcoming weekend I was going to get to go to Atlanta with my fellow future Art Education students from Austin Peay. We were going to leave early Saturday and go to the High Museum and go see some art, stay the night at the Art Ed. teachers momma and then come back Sunday. This trip was going to be the mommy weekend I have been waiting for, for a while. Just one night away, doing what I loved.....seeing art.
(I love anything art related by the way.....teaching art, looking at art, making art, learning new art mediums, ect.) So this weekend was going to be so fun, and a stress reliever.....and here we are.
Round two.
Look like another trip is taking away from me.
(As if our honeymoon wasn't enough...)
and so it turns out my mom forgot she had to keep Eli AND she is having to move, her excuse is legit though because she finally got her a piece of property and she has about a week left to get everything done and with her working, she needs to take this weekend to advantage and get everything done that she needs to do. I get this. It is just so frustrating....
where my story comes to place is when I say this:
I asked Alex if he would keep Eli this weekend.
My mom needs his help, and I understand this too....but why on earth do I always get the same response? He said he was looking forward to having a weekend, alone.
(As in "baby free.")
Plus the income news, we really don't have the money for me to get to do anything.
So what will I get to do this weekend while everyone is going to get to go see an awesome exhibit that I could only dream of?
http://www.high.org/moma.aspx#/Picasso-to-Warhol/landing
Sitting at home....with my kiddo that I love dearly....finishing up on homework, stressing, and not getting to have any relaxation what so ever. Awesome.

I am in some major NEED of just one night to get away. Shew.

No comments:

Post a Comment